Pennant (Wimpel) for BDM Mädelgruppe 42/59

Thanks Received
HERE is what I believe is a BDM march pennant with a fairly large stain. Any info and ideas on prices will be greatly appreciated. This item is in CANADA by the way and there is also a trumpet banner with HJ insignia on both sides vet bring back

• :canada1

Admin Edit: thread title changed to allow this pennant to come up on searches for similar items.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Based on that pic it looks like an honest Wimpel for BdM Mädelgruppe 42/59. I wouldn't know about the price Paul, not current on those

Paul, I see these BDM/JM Pennants on the WAF Estand and most of the time they are listed but get reduced to between 400 and 500 US before they sell. They are great items, just not a lot of "sex appeal" I guess with most.

Pennant (Wimpel) for BdM Mädelgruppe 6/308

STILL WORKING ON THOSE BUT JUST BOUGHT THIS ONE at a decent price

Attachments

Last edited:
well I bought the trumpet banner finally and hope to have it soon, the other bdm flag is now available if anyone wishes details of where it can be purchased :canada1

you must make contact with the dealer as he has not listed it on his site. If you saw his business offices and the amount of stuff he has you would be amazed

PAUL

Well the pennant sat at this dealer for to long and he just sold it to me for 350.00 , so have two of these all of a sudden he also sold me the front panel for a sports vest.

Back