Question about DJ Stamm flag

Thanks Received
Hi mates,

I have the chance to buy a DJ Stamm flag. I'm not sure how rare these flags are. I thought they were used before 1934, am I right? Or also later? It's a real large flag and the measure is about 2 m each side. Do you have any informations?

Thanks and regards,
Sven.

When you say Stam what sort of number combination does the flag have? Is it like this for example (1/201) or is it like this for example (III 1/25) ? Or is it a for a unit smaller than a Fahnlein? The second example with the Roman numeral would be the earlier style which are harder to find IMO. I bought mine which is a Fahnleinfahne with the second style of numbering for around 600 usd, it's missing the rings. With the rings intact value goes up a bit.

When you say Stamm what sort of number combination does the flag have? Is it like this for example (1/201) or is it like this for example (III 1/25) ? Or is it a for a unit smaller than a Fähnlein? The second example with the Roman numeral would be the earlier style which are harder to find IMO. I bought mine which is a Fähnleinfahne with the second style of numbering for around 600 usd, it's missing the rings. With the rings intact value goes up a bit.

Back