Thanks Thanks:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Please login to view user info

    Question about price of a Gefolgschaftsfahne

    Hello,

    what is a fair price for a Gefolgschaftsfahne?

    Thanks and regards,
    Sven.


  2. #2
    Depends upon a couple of things. Does it have all the rings and no major damage like rips and stains? It could be around 700-900 usd or more for a decent one. Less money if it has any of the above issues.

  3. #3

    Please login to view user info
    Also , if the Fahne is HJ or DJ .

  4. #4

    Please login to view user info
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohenlohe View Post
    Hello,

    what is a fair price for a Gefolgschaftsfahne?

    Thanks and regards,
    Sven.
    Hello Sven,
    if the "Gefolgschaftsfahne" is in very good condition with all rings,the price will upper to 1300 Euro in Europe.
    The DJ flag is a little more difficult to find...
    Best regards
    Eric

  5. #5

    Please login to view user info
    Hi Eric and all,

    thank you very much. The seller told me that there are no rings, only the sleeve pocket along the edge and some small damages. What do you think?

    Regards,
    Sven.

    Quote Originally Posted by WIDUKIND View Post
    Hello Sven,
    if the "Gefolgschaftsfahne" is in very good condition with all rings,the price will upper to 1300 Euro in Europe.
    The DJ flag is a little more difficult to find...
    Best regards
    Eric

  6. #6

    Please login to view user info
    Hi Sven,
    keep your money!
    Eric

  7. #7
    Agree with Widukind. Save the funds for a good one.

  8. #8

    Please login to view user info
    Sven
    How much was the seller asking for the flag ?
    Did the flag have a Gebiets panel patch attached ?

  9. #9

    Please login to view user info
    The patch is attached and the price was 750 USD.

    Quote Originally Posted by joecool View Post
    Sven
    How much was the seller asking for the flag ?
    Did the flag have a Gebiets panel patch attached ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

HJ-Research, the Hitler Youth Militaria Collector Forum
Copyright © HJ-Research.com 2009 -
Web Hosting by Vidahost "Hosting for Life"