SOME MORE BDM and JM PENNANTS

Thanks Received
JUST GETTING READY TO FINALLY MOUNT THESE IN THE CEILING SO ENJOY :canada1

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

THANKS GUYS YES THE SCOTTIES ARE ALWAYS IN THE PICTURE SOMEHOW LOL. THE TWO JM PENNANTS ARE EARLY AND HOME DONE EMBROIDERY VERY GOOD WORK AND VERY PLEASED TO OWN THESE :canada1

hi there.
i really like this display!!
any chance of seeing this mounted?
i don`mean to be rude, but due to limited space i thought about "ripping off" your solution : )

hi there.
i really like this display!!
any chance of seeing this mounted?
i don`mean to be rude, but due to limited space i thought about "ripping off" your solution : )

FINE WITH ME, THAT IS WHAT WE ARE ALL ABOUT SHOW AND TELL AND HOPE SOME IDEAS RUB OFF, BY THE WAY PICS ARE UP MOUNTED IN MY HOME SPACE.:canada1

HERE IS ONE NEW PIC OF SOME MOUNTED IN THE CEILING HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU:canada1

Attachments

Hi Paul,

Looks very neat. You have I see a HJ pennant from Bann 59 (Wilhelmshaven/ Nordsee)?
Would love to one day be able to add these items to my collection if I ever get the chance.
Well done
Mike
:belgium

hi. thanx for answering.?
i take my chance and ask, are the dj pennants from collector`s guild ok
please check out " rakkestad hjemmefrontsmuseum".

I ASSUME YOU ARE REFERRING TO THE SEVERAL MARCH PENNANTS WITH LOGOS ON THE REVERSE ? THEY ALL APPEAR OK BUT HAVE BEEN ON THERE FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS PROBABLY DUE TO PRICING. iF INTERESTED TRY MAKING A REASONABLE OFFER MIGHT WORK AT THIS LATE DATE :canada1

Back