Student Trumpet Banner

JME

Thanks Received
Student Trumpet Banner
I could use your help in identifying what this is. Is this a Student Trumpet Banner? Why is it green on the backside? Does this look original? Are the rings correct? Are these common? Any idea of value. Any and all help is much appreciated! Thank you. JME

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

More Photos

Attachments

It looks like it's for Studentenbund to me. Rings are not something I've personally seen on a trumpet banner they normally have ties. Maybe it's some sort of podium banner or something.

I would agree with Daren
It looks to be more of a podium banner opposed to a trumpet banner , but diffenitly for the student bund .

Most trumpet banners also have the fringe around three sides not just the bottom edge also.

Edit:
Here's a "Podium" banner at Lakeside Traders Site that has similar features including the solid color backing.

http://www.lakesidetrader.com/pics/FL-206d.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Thank you guys for your help. I see now that it is not a Trumpet Banner but more so a Podium Banner. The one on Lakeseidetrader is a little longer it seems to me. I always like the Student stuff with that sleek swastika. This banner looks quite well made. Thanks again. JME

Back