Are these BDM and HJ pennants authentic?

Thanks Received
i recently brought these pennants,..the one displayed in the frame being a BDM double sided pennant(opposite side being
a swastika in a circle with RZM tag & the other is an unmarked HJ single sided pennant with some stains,though very well made & the burn test outcome being positive,i question the origionallity on the HJ pennant.i love both items either way,i have no doubt the BDM pennant is genuine,any infoon the HJ pennant would be great,sorry about the pics i might get some better ones soon.cheers fellas

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

The pennant with the eagle , I dont like ... it looks printed . The other one seems ok .

agreed the first pennant does not look good quality atall and the rzm tag is the type found on some clothing items and is secure with a metal pin as evidenced by the center hole in the rzm tag, the other one will need close ups of the cloth and stitching as from that distance its impossible tell for sure, however i would say it has a chance!

a bdm eagle like that would be sewn to the pennant and of high quality, the one above is not for my collection!

Back