youth pennant

Thanks Received
:help: can anyone give me some info. on this youth pennant? I have not seen any like this with the black stripe down the back. not sure if any special meaning :noidea:its larger than a normal car pennant, its about 15"/32" .

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

:help: can anyone give me some info. on this youth pennant? I have not seen any like this with the black stripe down the back. not sure if any special meaning :noidea:its larger than a normal car pennant, its about 15"/32" .
any thoughts would realy help out real fake

The construction looks okay from the photos provided. I don't know why the black across the edge. More detailed photos would help but it looks okay so far. Are the clips marked at all? And have you checked it under UV or done a burn test?

The construction looks okay from the photos provided. I don't know why the black across the edge. More detailed photos would help but it looks okay so far. Are the clips marked at all? And have you checked it under UV or done a burn test?
all tests were good. here are some more photos. One shop owner said possibly 12th panzer hitlerjugend for armoured vehicle ? wonder your thoughts on that

Attachments

IMO not related to the SS division Hitlerjugend. This type of pennant was used by the HJ regularly in many different situations. I've not personally seen a photo of the 12th SS using pennants like this, someone else here may have.

Back