Gongs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Received
Hi
not sure where to post this but I was wondering if anyone had pics or even had a "Gong" used in the classrooms?
(or even heard of this?) thanks

Hi,

Just wondering whether you own a gong that you believe might have a Third Reich connection?

Okay. Well, as you know, there was no "regulation" gong so it will be impossible to find a regulation or order that describes such a thing. Photos are your only realistic chance of finding one that matches yours and I'm sure that you already pursuing that avenue. You now have the required number of posts to begin looking through the attachments on the forum so that should help.

Could you show pictures of yours?

ok Thanks for the info, well heres mine, no makers markings of any kind, no dates, nothing.
A pic of this type in use would be awesome,,but have been unable to locate one thus far,,

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

more

Attachments

Impressive piece. I can't think offhand of any photos that I've seen on the forum that show a gong like this in use but as I say, have a good look around as there are thousands of photos on here. If I come across any I'll add links to them. Thanks for showing your gong. Do you have many youth items in your collection?

Garry, Thanks, I dont collect HJ,, primarily Luft and helmets and such,,I just thought the gong was cool,,really,,,but I want to learn more about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back