HJ Führerschulen / Hitler Youth and BdM Leadership Schools

Reichsseesportschule Prieros air view, shop

Hello:001_smile:,

two more photos from HJ school "Gorch Fock". Air view shows the whole arrangement of buildings and training equipments.

The "cook" in his shop. His assortment is`nt not so fare from products of today. A lot of well known "brands".

Regards:001_smile:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

More pics:

RSS I, Prieros - Ehrenhalle/Hall of Honour

... and in the 1960s as a "camping and hiking base" - the Seesportschule and lateron the FDJ logo disappeared.

And here's a rare picture of Reichsseesportschule 3 -Ziegenort/Pommern (at Stettiner Haff):

Dreimastrahschoner/3 masted schooner "Admiral von Trotha"

Attachments

Hello ! Need information, documents, photos, items from Gebietfuhrerschule "Gerhard Wittenburg" ! It lockated in Warnicken (Samland, Ostpreussen). I know that there was "Ausbildungslager Warnicken" on the territory of this school during the war.

Attachments

Hello ! Need information, documents, photos, items from Gebietfuhrerschule "Gerhard Wittenburg" ! It lockated in Warnicken (Samland, Ostpreussen). I know that there was "Ausbildungslager Warnicken" on the territory of this school during the war.

Nice find :thumb: For Ostland/Ostpreussen I have the following:

1934:
HJ Gebietsführerschule 'Gerhard Wittenberg' in Kapkeim
BDM Obergauführerinnenschule in Richau

1937:
HJ Gebietsführerschule 1 in Marienwerder
HJ Gebietsführerschule 2 in Romotten
BDM Obergauführerinnenschule 1 in Legienen
BDM Obergauführerinnenschule 2 in Passenheim

You'll know better than I but it would seem that Kapkeim to Warnicken is roughly an hour's drive today so this leadership school must have been relocated at some point. Is the postcard dated at all?

Dear Garry ! Thanks for information ! Very interesting !

The distance between Kapkeim and Warnicken is really 1 hour drive. I did not see the back side of the postcard because I took this image from the Internet. Until now, I did not know that this camp was located in Kakpkeim. Therefore, it is interesting when he relocated to Warnicken. It is also very interesting what "Ausbildungslager Warnicken" did during the war.

Kapkeim and Richau now in Kaliningrad`s region. Marienwerder, Romotten, Legienen and Passenheim - in Poland.

I also want to say that in East Prussia, in the city of Tilsit, there was a Adolf Hitler Schule Tilsit. There were twelve such schools in Germany. Tilsit is the first city where such a school appeared ! It was in 1937 year. First principal of the school : Hannes Klauke (1937-1938), second : Walter Lenz (1938-1945). I don't know the address of the school and I don't know building destroy after the war or not.

Last edited:
More pics:

RSS I, Prieros - Ehrenhalle/Hall of Honour

... and in the 1960s as a "camping and hiking base" - the Seesportschule and lateron the FDJ logo disappeared.

And here's a rare picture of Reichsseesportschule 3 -Ziegenort/Pommern (at Stettiner Haff): Dreimastrahschoner/3 masted schooner "Admiral von Trotha"
Many thanks Jack. All pics added as links on the main page :thumb:

Gebietsführerschule Wartheland at Eichenhain/Rogalin 1940
Gebietsführer Kuhnt and Schmitz

Attachments

And in 2023

Attachments

Thank you, Garry. It's good to be back, even though I would have been happy to stay there a few weeks longer.

The history that interested me, however, was mostly a few decades or centuries further back than TR.
And now it's back to deciphering.

Back