HJ photo album Lehrerbildungsanstalt Ankum, Bann 286 with "Lehrerbildungsanstalt" cuff title

Joe B

Banned
Thanks Received
I just won this photoalbum for a member of the LBA the Lehrerbildungsanstalt. I got it for 250 euro , a great deal considering the cufftitle alone is worth around 300 euro .It is coming from Germany and may be a while before I get it in . I will post better photos when it arrives . The seller posted 8 photos on the auction , however ; the album contains around 34 photos . Nice that it includes a Cufftitle and a Gebiet triangle with it (kinda hoping that there might be a pair of LBA straps inside also) .Here is the description with the translation below .

German descripton :

HJ Album mit Band Lehrerausbildungsanstalt und Gebietsdreick Nord-Nordsee, Stoffabzeichen und Band eingeklebt aber leicht lösbar, Band noch mit einer Länge von ca. 28cm, 34 HJ Bilder, viele davon mit ersichtlichem Band, restliche 40 Aufnahmen mit Postkarten aus Ankum.

Translation :
HJ album with band teacher training institution and Gebietsdreick northern North Sea, Patches and tape glued but easily detachable, belt or with a length of about 28cm, 34 HJ images, many of them with any evident tape remaining 40 recordings with postcards from Ankum .

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
I just found that "ANKUM" was the 2nd LBA school based in Hannover .

I had to buy this photo extra from the seller as he listed it on a different date ... interesting that the boy is wearing numbered shoulderstraps instead of the variation LBA on the straps . He is also wearing a different blouse that I have not seen .

Attachments

Last edited:
Joe, if you take a look at the set of LBA straps I own, they are from Bann 257 Alfeld. The first LBA location was also Alfeld. If you are able to enhance the photo enough to see the numbers you may find that the Bann location was in or near Hannover.

Joe, if you take a look at the set of LBA straps I own, they are from Bann 257 Alfeld. The first LBA location was also Alfeld. If you are able to enhance the photo enough to see the numbers you may find that the Bann location was in or near Hannover.

This photo was part of the photoalbum that I got . The Lehrerausbildungsanstalt" School was from Bann 286 ANKUM" .
Ankum was the 2nd LBA school based in Hannover .
When I get the photoalbum , I will post scans of all the detailed pictures that I find .

Back