Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Please login to view user info
    Quote Originally Posted by joecool View Post
    Question .... If a boy that lived outside of the area of the closest Fleiger tech school got the grades to get into the Fleiger Tech school . Would that student then be assigned to the HJ Bann within the Tech school that was in the area . Example ...would the Bann number on the straps always match the Fleiger Tech school name . Or would they wear their former bann numbered shoulderstraps but with the correct gebiet triangle to match the closest school cufftitle .
    To the best of my knowledge and research, the triangles and Bann numbers, were according to the Bann, in which the school was located.
    My main sources are Wilhelm Saris's "Handbook ..", pages 434 to 440, and the few photos I have seen, showing both triangles and Bann numbers.

Uniformen-Markt

Dienstkleidung: Flieger-Technische-Schulen

um 1 nov 1940.jpg
    Uniformen-Markt, Nr. 21, 1. November 1940, p. 164.

Luftwaffe
    Dienstkleidung: Fliegertechnische Vorschulen

um 15 mar 1941.jpg
    Uniformen-Markt, Nr. 6, 15. März 1941, p. 56.

Hi Henrik,

I would like to place the up to date list into post #1. Which of the lists within the thread would you like me to put there? The information presently contained in post #1 would remain but would be visible beneath the current list.

PS Angolia's claim of 32 Fl.T.V. is correct.

Hello Cemifor and garry ! thanks for your post .
    The second part of the post 42 (the right side of the Uniformen-Mark nr. 6) is not so easy to read .
    I m surprise about the color of the shoes and from the socks too: " den braunen Kniestrümpfen und braunen Schnuhalbschuhen" because i thought the should be at this time (1941) black .
    From the 32 Fl-Tech schools i found the name of a "new" one from Berlin : BERLIN-Genshagen (i own the cloth-badge).This one is not listing by Angolia (21 names )or By Wilhelm(30 names).
    I remember me too that WEITZE had one to sell for some years which don t appear on the both list but sadly i dont know the name anymore (it was from the EAST territorys ).

Quote Originally Posted by bertl59 View Post
    Hello Cemifor and garry ! thanks for your post .
    The second part of the post 42 (the right side of the Uniformen-Mark nr. 6) is not so easy to read .
    I m surprise about the color of the shoes and from the socks too: " den braunen Kniestrümpfen und braunen Schnuhalbschuhen" because i thought the should be at this time (1941) black .
    From the 32 Fl-Tech schools i found the name of a "new" one from Berlin : BERLIN-Genshagen (i own the cloth-badge).This one is not listing by Angolia (21 names )or By Wilhelm(30 names).
    I remember me too that WEITZE had one to sell for some years which don t appear on the both list but sadly i dont know the name anymore (it was from the EAST territorys ).
    Cool. Another one for the list. I'll wait for Henrik to update so that I can enter the current list into post #1.

Members of the Fliegertechnische-Vorschule Stettin had the dog tags too

IMG_20171013_072707_554.JPG
    Last edited by kloss; 13th October 2017 at 04:53 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5