WIDUKIND

Thanks Received
Hello,

I provide you exclusively pictures of my new NPEA Tunic, bought last March at the SOS Show, Louisville, USA.
Those of you who know me well, have understood very well that I thrilled me when this jacket arrived at my home.
Following the burglary of a great collector in Belgium, I hesitated to show it ...... but I think it would be selfish not to share it with other collectors like me, who need information about irreproachable collector's items and especially authentic collectibles. Enjoy it!

Backnang is located near Stuttgart in the Baden-Württemberg region today.
It was the most important NPEA institution in southwestern Germany.
I also add a picture retrieved from the web for those who would not understand why this Cufftitle " HJ Streifendienst " is on this uniform.

Eric

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

more pictures......!

!

Attachments

Bravo. A perfect example with everything one should look for in an NPEA uniform. The triangle is also a rare example to see. I congratulate you on this addition to one of the best NPEA collections.

Bravo. A perfect example with everything one should look for in an NPEA uniform. The triangle is also a rare example to see. I congratulate you on this addition to one of the best NPEA collections.

Hello Darin,

thank you for your compliments. I do not think I have the most beautiful NPEA collection, I have seen beautiful things in Germany and the USA too. :faint:

Excellent NPEA tunic . I have 2 of them myself . Thank you for sharing .

Hello,

This is a wonderful historical item. I'm very happy for you, Eric, that it's now in your exceptional collection. Go ahead, my friend !

Best regards

Thank you very much to those who came forward for their encouragement.
Yes of course, I put the accelerator on the most beautiful collector's items.
It is necessary to know how to deserve them but the expectation is really too long.....

Certainly the update of the year for the finest collection about NPEA related stuff ! Thanks for sharing this beauty.

Another great item for an awesome collection.Are backnang items rare compared to other schools.
gov

Another great item for an awesome collection.Are backnang items rare compared to other schools.
gov

yes that's the case, I do not know why the items from this school are more difficult to find . We often see the schools of Oranienstein or Plön but rarely Backnang. I have been very lucky.....

Back