NPEA Allenstein triangle

WIDUKIND

Thanks Received
Hello,

beware with this fake NPEA triangle which moves on the Militaria now.
It is fake of course and comes from the movie " Napola ".
The NPEA Allenstein institution has never existed !
His owner bought this " NPEA Winterdienstanzug" on January 5th, 2014 for $ 225 on icollector.com and tries to sell it right now.
I suppose that it is not the only one on the market right now like Ebay.

Best regards

Eric
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
I once informed a seller that his "Original NPEA" uniform was a costume from this film. He became enraged and insisted that the item was authentic. It sold on Ebay for over 800 USD.

yes indeed, it does not bother me when the seller clearly shows that it is a reproduction but this is not always the case. $ 800 for a fake, people are really Crazy.

we can say thanks to the movie director Dennis Gansel to invent a NPEA for his film, there are no best evidence than the NPEA didn't existed.

yes indeed it is a good movie and the shots are awesome but it is very controversial because many things are not logical.
For example, it was quite impossible to enter in this prestigious institution when we were in their late teens.

yes indeed it is a good movie and the shots are awesome but it is very controversial because many things are not logical.
For example, it was quite impossible to enter in this prestigious institution when we were in their late teens.
Yes, the movie say this too. He used the excuse of the elite sportist to make the guy join. We have to think the director has a large knowledge of NPEA as his grandphater was teacher in one, and alwais was proud of this. Many things on the movie are based on real things, like the guy who jumps over a grenade to rescue his mates. On the real life, however, was a teacher who did that.

Back