NPEA konvolut

Lauri,
wow I must admit a nice complete set with enough Info so one could even try to do some reseach, But unfortanetely as you stated a bitt priced to high.
I guess it will stay a long time on this site for others to view, druel, and dream away of what had could be theirs.

This collection thing is starting to become a hobby for the very few lucky people who earns tons of money.
Mike
:belgium

NPEA Wien Theresianum triangle

It would be great if the triangle where in this lots.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hello Alois,

it's a real pity that the set is so expensive, especially as I am not convinced that the dagger belonged to the same person.
I have doubts about its authenticity . In the absence of the NPEA triangle, I do not think that this set is a bargain.
It's not worth the blows to sell his car for this set.
It is just my opinion...!

Best regards :pound::pound::pound:

Eric

Last edited:
No person of you had noticed that the set had suffered from the humidity and the dagger was still immaculate after all these years passed in an attic .....!
The German manufactury of this dagger is in the sixties.
Currently, 85% of NPEA daggers found are fakes.

The price, i think, is based not on the dagger, but rather on something else...

Attachments

I agree about thoughts on the dagger it needs a very close look from what I see it is a genuine NPEA dagger BUT THE ENGRAVING IS HIGHLY SUSPECT and may be done to enhance the dagger value so careful due diligence certainly required as we my be in the middle of another costly hoax :canada1

I agree about thoughts on the dagger it needs a very close look from what I see it is a genuine NPEA dagger BUT THE ENGRAVING IS HIGHLY SUSPECT and may be done to enhance the dagger value so careful due diligence certainly required as we my be in the middle of another costly hoax :canada1

Hello Paul,

There is no doubt about it. It is a fake !!!!.
However, you have a genuine dagger on the same website for a "Unterrichsleiter" , sold by Andreas Thies auctions.

Best regards

Eric

Attachments

Last edited:
if the dagger had been genuine, I know five passionate collectors, all register on WAF, who would be thrown over it for a long time!

WHAT is the reputation of the seller as you know over there ERIC ? :canada1

Which one ?. I do not personally know Sarah Bredlau because I've never bought anything on this website.
However, Andreas Thies Auctions are much more serious than Hermann Historica auctions .
I was too disappointed in the past with fakes NPEA daggers and now , I'm vaccinated for the rest of my life....!

Back