Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Please login to view user info
    Hello Eric
    don't worry,I can not sell my
    car for the items, because I
    have no bicycle ;)
    Best Regards

No person of you had noticed that the set had suffered from the humidity and the dagger was still immaculate after all these years passed in an attic .....!
    The German manufactury of this dagger is in the sixties.
    Currently, 85% of NPEA daggers found are fakes.

The price, i think, is based not on the dagger, but rather on something else...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh,Oh

I agree about thoughts on the dagger it needs a very close look from what I see it is a genuine NPEA dagger BUT THE ENGRAVING IS HIGHLY SUSPECT and may be done to enhance the dagger value so careful due diligence certainly required as we my be in the middle of another costly hoax

Quote Originally Posted by PAUL AYERST View Post
    I agree about thoughts on the dagger it needs a very close look from what I see it is a genuine NPEA dagger BUT THE ENGRAVING IS HIGHLY SUSPECT and may be done to enhance the dagger value so careful due diligence certainly required as we my be in the middle of another costly hoax
    Hello Paul,

There is no doubt about it. It is a fake !!!!.
    However, you have a genuine dagger on the same website for a "Unterrichsleiter" , sold by Andreas Thies auctions.
    dagueNPEA unterrichsleiter andreas Thies.jpg

Best regards

Eric
    Last edited by WIDUKIND; 17th June 2013 at 06:28 PM.

Thanks ERIC will be interesting to watch this as the vendor and interested buyers must be aware of the discussion by now

if the dagger had been genuine, I know five passionate collectors, all register on WAF, who would be thrown over it for a long time!

WHAT is the reputation of the seller as you know over there ERIC ?

Quote Originally Posted by PAUL AYERST View Post
    WHAT is the reputation of the seller as you know over there ERIC ?
    Which one ?. I do not personally know Sarah Bredlau because I've never bought anything on this website.
    However, Andreas Thies Auctions are much more serious than Hermann Historica auctions .
    I was too disappointed in the past with fakes NPEA daggers and now , I'm vaccinated for the rest of my life....!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast