Thanks Received
Does somebody have more information about Dr. Robert Baes? Dr. Baes was an English teacher in the NPEA Bensberg from November 1941, in January 1942 he was moved to the NPEA Berlin-Spandau.
And does somebody also have more information about Dr. Josef Cools, teacher at the NPEA Schulpforta?

Thank you very much,
Mike

Dr. Robert Baes (Einsatzstab Reichsleiter Rosenberg (Belgien))

Does somebody have more information about Dr. Robert Baes? Dr. Baes was an English teacher in the NPEA Bensberg from November 1941, in January 1942 he was moved to the NPEA Berlin-Spandau.
And does somebody also have more information about Dr. Josef Cools, teacher at the NPEA Schulpforta?

Thank you very much,
Mike

Hello Mike,

Take a look at http://www.cegesoma.be/docs/Invent/AA_1762_BaesRobert.pdf
Containes a description of the archive of Dr. Baes at the CEGES/SOMA at Brussels. Text is in French.
Archive donated by his son Jan Baes from Kalmthout (Belgium).

Dr. Baes was a doctor in Filosophy, born Bruges, 4/09/1909 and executed Louvain, 15/06/1946.
Pre-war member of the Vlaamsch Nationaal Verbond, became member of the Algemeine SS Flandern (1940?) and of the Deutsch-Vlämische Arbeitsgemeinschaft, worked for the SIPO-SD at Brussels Gestapo-HQ, and also for the Einsatzstab Reichsleiter Rosenberg (Belgien).
That's all I know...

Kind regards,
Helmut

Welcome to the forum Helmut and thanks for the link. I'll try to convert it to text and will put it through Google translate.

Edit: I can't convert it unfortunately.

I couldn`t resist on this one ... Dr. Josef Cools might just be the "ORIGINAL" ....... Joe Cool !

Back