NSD Oberschule Feldafing dagger "Ehre, Kraft, Freiheit"

The HH auction says: NSD Oberschule Starnberger See

I just say Feldafing 'cos that's where the school was. You're right though, "NSD-Oberschule Starnberger See" first and then from 1939* "Reichsschule der NSDAP Feldafing"

*Umbenennung der NSD-Oberschule Starnbergersee in "Reichsschule der NSDAP Feldafing".- A 156/39 8. Aug. 1939 (Bundesarchiv NS 6/329)

Still nothing on the GD thread... Sense of urgency: low

dumb-ass slogan for a dumb-ass invention...

What a load of old toss, really.... same thing on the MFF, until Tonto (thats the German brother of the American Lone Ranger) jumps in and parrots off exactly what Weinlands has just posted, thats it, thats the proof, that Weinlands once saw a Forger Atwood "original" Eickhorn document describing these... And as usual, they are rare to find, yet wait? are available all over the place and always in stone cold mint condition? Some folk have no shame, and no brains either.

But wait, the German Tonto has slightly adapted Weinlands tale, and now says:
Es gibt zeitgenössische Lieferunterlagen an diese Schule in denen dieses Bajonett genau beschrieben wird
REALLY? Period documents? where prey tell are they? or does he mean the rubbish that Weinlnads supposedly saw back when Adam was a boy? If so, then why not just say that? why change that into that "there are known period delivery documents describing the bayos..."
►Because that sounds more convincing i guess◄ Who are these Period Documents known to? certainly not to the History books, or any collector, if looked at, we get two names, Jim Atwood, World-known Forger - the creator of many Fantasy blades, and Weinlands, a guy who believes in the DJ knives, the RPT knives, HJ Olympic knives and many more horrors.... Honestly? and because one of them, apparently saw a document from the other, decades ago, that is PROOF that they are legit? LOL..... pull the other one why not... It`s like the flipping pot calling the kettle black, at night! ..and poor saps have fallen for this?
At least Wittmann shows "something" when he tries to change history, albeit that he always shoots both legs off in the process...... but at least he tries......

A few more links to these ultra rare things that History knows nothing of, yet post war forgers, parrots, and peddlers of rubbish do!
The only way to save face after being fleeced, is to ignore the fleecing altogether... :pound: I`d rather have bed bugs than i would one of these fantasy etched bayos.
And shame on that German daggers forum for turning collectors into Jelly sandwiches.

-> SA bayonet.
wardaggers.com - German KS98 Dress Bayonet
UNISSUED ENGRAVED GERMAN DRESS BAYONET - EICKHORN !

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Last edited:
metlwarenfabrik you are a wise man
I`m not really, it`s just common sense when you see the way in which a statement is twisted and adapted by people who want "things" to be real.
The main problem here is not the "missing proof", the problem is:
•The source of this "proof" ▬ A known liar, forger of fantasy blades, bogus Militaria dealer and twister of history as far back as the early 1960s (Who`s "Period Eickhorn factory files have already been shown and revealed to be a very poor joke at best)
•The person who is adamant that he saw this proof. ▬ A dealer and seller of fantasy inventions (DJ knives, RPT, Olympic, DJ with diamond on scabbard etc...)

Of course these will receive a warm welcome on the daggers forum, after all, most folk there own one or a few, and the rest on there are either selling them, or other fake and fantasy stuff.
So without even considering the out of place slogan, or any other problem that History would have with it, the first two points should send shudders up any normal thinking persons spine.

It is all too easy to find a whipping boy like Snyder or Germania Intl, yet if you look at that dagger forum, and listed all the rubbish that they consider good, and the good that they consider bad, and the amount of dealers and brown noses who dont have the least bit of respect for history, you would soon realize that Snyder, and Germania Intl. are not the enemy, they are in fact Choir Boys compared to some of the twisted souls on there.

Why has there never been a thorough discussion on these knives, or the other fantasy HJ knives on that forum? because they are not interested in History, all they want is to show and tell, and turn a buck. If you were serious about info, and really wanted to help, then these bogus items would have been cleared up decades ago. As Gary's sig. says, what can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof!

Even though Weinland is registered here, he will never comment, or will, and say something like I am being disrespectful, and he is not prepared to argue with people like me. Well what about the disrespect towards history when you continually sell this rubbish, and claim it to be legit, even though you know, it cant be. What about the disrespect towards the customers you sell your rubbish too? What about the disrespect towards many new collectors who are reading that forum, thinking that these people know what they are saying? A true enthusiast would have gone looking for answers long ago, and not have been prepared to blindly parrot rubbish for decades because it helps them make money!

Last edited:
Indeed. People like Weinand will never comment here on HJ-Research because they simply don't have the answers when perfectly legitimate questions like the ones regarding these knives are asked. That collecting world is different to today's. HJ-Research is a collectors' forum. Of course it is. It's a place where HJ collectibles can be exclusively shown and discussed but always with the emphasis on history and evidence. Some people don't like what we are doing here and waste no opportunity to take silly playground snipes at the forum. I take that as a compliment.

I hope that you meant your comment about Jo in a positive way Janjan. It could be read as being a cynical riposte to the valid points made by Jo and others on this thread and I sincerely hope that this was not your intention. If proof for the period existence of these Oberschule knives turns up I hope that you will rejoice as much as we will.

Sorry, you'll have to explain the joke because I can't see it. Unless the joke is that that these knives aren't instantly accepted here as they are on GD? Well, let's look again at what happened here:

After confidently presenting the knife and after the initial questions began to be asked, you referenced the GD thread and arrogantly and self-assuredly told people to read it and learn. That thread, don't forget, is a thread where you yourself were asking for evidence thus proving that you didn't have a clue whether the knives were real or not at that point. With the above in mind we must conclude that you were convinced by Weinand's reference to the Eickhorn catalogue. Here on our thread you avoided answering any of the points raised and directed to you and I must assume that this is because you would only be able to repeat the content of the GD thread.

The only thing that can be learned from that thread is that the provenance on these knives is non-existent until someone shows the catalogue page and lets people read it themselves and decide whether it constitutes proof. The belief that these knives were worn by boys at NSD Oberschule Starnberger See is currently just that; a belief. I don't see the joke.

Why is a thread about a fake (there is no proof it ever existed, so it is a fake to me) extending to 3 pages.
Isn't it obvious? Let's spend more time and thoughts on real things.
People who belive an item is real and need no proof - well they can do so, in my opinion.
But if someone shows an item here he has to live with the truth.
This forum is not about believing someone, it is much more about clear evidence.

I see that the GDc thread has hit a dead-end. "JohnZ" seemed to know who had the catalogue but his last post seems a little sarcastic. Perhaps I'm interpreting too much into it but it comes across that way to me. So, no catalogue and no one else is talking over there. Janjan seems to have disengaged from our thread here too so it seems clear to me that the doubts about these knives are currently fully justified.

I don`t react any more because one oof you guys gie a negative reaction and al the others walk after him
I think metalwaren fabrik like to give a negtive raction it givsa good feeling
nobody can proof but nobody can proof the bayonets don`t exist
something you don`t can profe don`t exist?

I don`t react any more because one oof you guys gie a negative reaction and al the others walk after him
I think metalwaren fabrik like to give a negtive raction it givsa good feeling
nobody can proof but nobody can proof the bayonets don`t exist
something you don`t can profe don`t exist?

If the truthfulness does not suit to you ! ...... if you prefer to listen the beautiful fairy tales of a dealer storyteller who is ready for anything to sell his goods,
do not hesitate one second .... buy quickly !.

it sure does because there is absolutely no proof pictorial or documented that these ever existed. It is easy for individuals to say they saw a document or have seen a picture but still nothing is ever shown and those who further the theory are dealers with financial interests . Until period verified documents surface these must be treated with extreme caution :canada1 oh and just as an afterthought one of those guys over on GDC who said he knew something about the documents sold me a dud TK collar awhile back and said he did not remember it :snow:

Last edited:
OK Paul

You are the first one who react witout a laugh
But you are right you cant say it is a fake or an Original without a prove

Back