NSFK Gruppe 17

Jjr

Thanks Received
Before the Anschluss the Austrain air force had somew Breda Ba.28 biplane trainers.
After the Anschluss most of them were used by the NSFK 17.
This is all the information I have.

NSFK Gruppe 17 Sommer 1938
They received the Breda Ba-28 with the following serials: D-IHWF, -INMR, -IQJG, -ITQG and -IVKK

The Reichsschule fuer Motorflug in Rangsdorf had in the Sommer 1939 the D-INKD.

The Schule FAR 14 in Klagenfurt had in August 1940 the DK+EH.

Who can tell me more about these aeroplanes?
1. History;
2. How and in which colors where they painted;
3. Pictures, all kind (quality is not important);
4. Other interresting details/materials?

Thanks
Jjr

Welcome to the HJ-forum.

Not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this question.

NSFK trained HJ in gliding, but they were not a part of HJ, but a separate association, "independant" of the Nazi party.

Would be nice to know, if you have checked the various sources and databases on the Internet, before we start using time to do the same.

The D-I... planes you mention are all listed as faith unknown. The official German registers are not publicly available for safety reasons.

Thats the problem, so I hope that some people have/found something which could be of any help.
I know that the NSFK did gliding, but I have seen on advertising powered biplanes, so I think (hope) that these breda's where used for glider towing.
Jjr

Thats the problem, so I hope that some people have/found something which could be of any help.
I know that the NSFK did gliding, but I have seen on advertising powered biplanes, so I think (hope) that these breda's where used for glider towing.
Jjr

I think the planes were used for training motor pilots, but of cource, they might have been used for glider towing also. I have a small collection of period NSFK magazines, books and regulations. I will see if I can find something here, later this week when when I get back home.

Where did you find the information about the Breda planes?

Hi, I received this information after a question on Luftfahrt de
I hope you find something
Jjr

Back