Photograph of an NPEA leader wearing NPEA sleeve triangle?

Thanks Received
Has any of you ever seen a HJ leader with NPEA triangle? Or were such triangles worn only by NPEA pupils?

Same here Wim. I couldn't find any photographs where Anstaltsleiter, Hundertschaftsführer etc are wearing the triangle. All of those that I found are wearing the normal SA armband and the thin NPEA leader straps.

That's strange isn't it. If the high ranks didn't wear the triangle it makes you wonder who wore the type you see with the bullion embroidery. I must admit that I have always thought that everyone at an NPEA wore the triangle without exception

The third pic in Eric's post here also shows a distinct lack of triangle on the two NPEA leaders.

NPEA leader with triangle

Good morning,

either this is not the level of leader you were discussing/looking for in the previous posts or I once had the needle in that haystack - I traded it in years ago.

As I respect the rights of publishing, I'm not in a position to be authorized any longer to post the full photo.

Rgds

Daniel

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Last edited:
Good morning,

either this is not the level of leader you were discussing/looking for in the previous posts or I once had the needle in that haystack - I traded it in years ago.

As I respect the rights of publishing, I'm not in a position to be authorized any longer to post the full photo.

Rgds

Daniel

Hello Daniel,
yes, you are right for " Jungmann-Gruppenführer and Zugführer " but the NPEA High Leaders never wore triangles on the arm-sleeve, only the armband of the Party.
They were all party members and it was not allowed by their NPEA institution's senior management.
Best Regards
Eric

Back