Very interesting portrait photo Adolf Hitler Schule AHS

Thanks Received
Hi mates,

I received this portrait photo today. Very rare and interesting I think.

Regards,
Sven.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
I don't understand, Matt. Because of the copy protection? No really important details are hidden. But OK. I'll never post such photos without stripes etc. in a forum so it's better to stop posting photos and portraits in future. I've spent many thousands of Eur for photos in the past so a photo collector can and will understand my view. No offence!

Hi Sven,
in line of principle I agree with yo. But there are less invading watermarks which protect your photos but at the same time allow those you intended to share the image to appreciate it. Like that, it's like watching ebay, not a forum :amen:
it is just my opinion, didn't mean to offend you at all

:confused1::frusty: I still don"t understand. Is this the only photo or postcard in the world do you own the negative? And what deference does it make? Anyone who would copy a photo off the INTERNET and try to pass it off as an original has his head attached to the wrong end of his spine. Post your stuff and quit worrying about the small stuff.

It is entirely up to the owner to decide whether he/she wishes to add copy-protection to a photo or document here on the forum. I wouldn't want to see everyone choosing the particular method you have gone for here Sven but clearly I understand your wish to protect the photo.

Back