Visiting Napola/NPEA schools

Thanks Received
Hi guys I am about to take my yearly pilgrimage to kassel to see if I can find any NPEA
items for my collection.For the last five years I have been visiting the schools getting any info I can and taking photos to include one of myself in front of each school building.These schools include oranienstein ilfeld ballenstedt and Bensberg. I am on about eleven before this trip ,my biggest problem is it takes a while to get the exact addresses and to find out even if they still exist.Can any of you help me with this task I am visiting naumberg ,schulpforta ,Klotzsche Loben and egendorf.if you could give me any info it would be greatly received.
thanks in advance gov

NPEA schools

Visited 15 schools now great time in Germany and at kassel ,anyone with any NPEA items for sale please let me know.
dippy

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Npea school at Oranienstein

Attachments

Hi Govman , have a look at the Collector´s Guild website . You will find a HJ breadbag there stamped with NPEA Potsdam . Next time you are in Germany I would like to support you in visiting NPEA locations . Maybe in Berlin or Plauen /Saxony.

Here pictures from NPEA STUHM and NPEA Köslin :

Attachments

Hi thanks for your reply. I have been to Spandau in Berlin but not Potsdam or plon sounds like a great idea. I will keep in touch.
Thanks gov

Hi Govman, yes the Berlin NPEA is in very good condition. I live in Berlin only 10 minutes distant from Potsdam )) Hope you took nice pictues from the NPEA Spandau with its large eagles.

Interesting thread. I have an NPEA Berlin-Spandau dedicated graduation dagger.

Back