Adolf Hitler Schule sleeve triangle question

Thanks Received
Hello
What is a good price for these damaged AHS sleeve triangles?
mfg Brian

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

a good mint example sells for 600.00 minimum, as this is a rarer one I would suggest around 450.00 or euro equivalent as the damage does not contact the wording

:canada1

Pity to see what appears to be an unissued example with that damage. Looks almost like moths or insects. That is probably the most often encountered example of AHS triangles, I see Chiemsee triangles for sale once in a while on dealer sites, and have owned one before that I traded away. If the price is around 400 or more, wait for a better condition example and spend the extra money for it IMO.

Is this supposed to be mottenfraß ? Looks like cigarette holes on a brand new piece of cloth to me?

If you need one for an example in your collection , then 270 euro is a good buy ... you can upgrade later on for a better example .

Hello
Thanks for the replies! The price is 270Euro for this piece
mfg Brian
Hello Brian,

this triangle is much too expensive for its condition. Keep your money and wait !. I think it is better to pay slightly more for a better condition.
This triangle is not worth more than 60 Euros.
Best regards
Eric

I have to dissagree with you Eric .
If this was a common gebietsdreieck , then maybe ... however this one is AHS .
Hello Brian,

this triangle is much too expensive for its condition. Keep your money and wait !. I think it is better to pay slightly more for a better condition.
This triangle is not worth more than 60 Euros.
Best regards
Eric

Hi Joe,

I understand what you mean for the price.
However, this triangle is so damaged, it has lost all its value.....!
Best regards
Eric

Wey-hey... this has just resurfaced, stitched onto a Tunic no less.

Obviously this dealer has either bought both items himself via eBay (The same user bought both items on ebay that later find their way on Butcheks website) and then humped them up, OR it is the same "Picker" that is buying them at eBay then humping them up, and reselling them to Butchek!

HJ tunic AHS Chiemsee - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
I think this Chiemsee triangle is famous now ... and maybe jinxed !

Not many dealers who are prepared to frist ask for opinions though, so have to give that dealer credit for that. In any case, the guy who bought it on eBay is obviously someone who needs to be watched, as this is the second time he has humped up eBay items and passed them on, to the same dealer.

Lauri pointed out the tunic from Ebay and then I noticed it was the same triangle from Mil 321 that had been attached. I agree with Jo, this seller is trying to hump up items and cash in. I'm not surprised the tunic was posted for opinions, just look at the damage to the triangle compared to the condition of the tunic.

I STILL try and see the good in ppl, and in all honesty it could just be that a certain contact, or freind of this dealer has been taking him for a ride, buying stuff at eBay, humping it up and reselling it to Butschek without him knowing. It`s clear that both the DJ overseas cap and this tunic were bought by the same user, and we know both ended up with the same dealer, humped up. See, i dont know where all this dealers stuff comes from, or "how" he buys. It could be that he is just like most of the rest, quickly buy an item from someone without doing any background check or without caring about anything...and at some point down the road get taken for a ride. Because when there are folk wagging wallets of cash around, and constantly buying, there are folks working out ways to screw them! Your contacts, your Pickers..... or maybe a duff identity?

Great that links are kept though, and this stuff can be traced back. I started doing this around 2009, saving a screen shot of any auction, and item, that i might want to trace back at some stage, or catch someone out with when it`s posted in a few years with a Vet sob story. I have a few very interesting ones already, and have caught out a good few dealers too. Might make for a great thread one day.. or a new book :)

I wonder why Butschek didnt post his Tunic on this forum? after all, it surely is the leading place for HJ info on the net today..... maybe it has something to do with the last eBay purchase of his that got "discussed" here? with tears before bed time if i remember......

Back