AHS triangle "Waldbröl"

Thanks Received
Just arrived with the postman; :whoo:

my latest purchase ;
AHS WALDBRÖL triangle with traditionslitze (HJ member before 1933) and with RZM paper tag.

So now have two AHS triangles (the other is the more encountered "Chiemsee"), so I still need to have a long way to go before completing this series....:crying:
just have a look, enjoy and off course any response of your behalf, fellow collectors is most welcome.:001_smile:

Wizardelf
:belgium

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

And now you must find some straps to go with the triangle! Mario at Hiscol has straps, but the price! Over 900 Euros, Ouch! Too much IMO. Anyway a great looking triangle and I congratulate you on the addition to your fine collection.

And now you must find some straps to go with the triangle! Mario at Hiscol has straps, but the price! Over 900 Euros, Ouch! Too much IMO. Anyway a great looking triangle and I congratulate you on the addition to your fine collection.

Yep,

that's the idea.
I Always try to work around a theme.:glare:
Saw those also on Mario's website, but like you say, wow, a "little bitt" high priced.:frusty:
But unless somebody here, from the forum, has these for me for a reasonable price, hey what the heck I can always try, not?:001_unsure:

I will need to show some more patience, untill that special occasion comes along and that I'll be able to purchase these.:crying:

Thx Guy's for your comments,
(will try to beat Paul, that is if my wallet can support the stress of spending some hard earned money???)

wizardelf

A VERY EXPENSIVE HOBBY COLLECTING THE AHS STRAPS and TRIANGLES , HAVE 4 AND THAT WILL BE ALL, ON TO THE NPEA if one ever shows up. :canada1

My next triangle that I'll post here will be not a AHS triangle, but nevertheless not that much cheaper.:Cry:
I came across a "OST DANZIG WESTPREUSSEN" and just wanted it. :w00t:

And As you guys stated yourselves the specimens from the obergebiet OST are a bitt more scarce and therefore a lott heavier prized.:crying:
As soon as it arrives you'll be the first to admire this beauty.

wizardelf

Back