BDM Ost Generalgouvernement Poland sleeve triangle $250.00

Joe B

Banned
Thanks Received
Victory Militaria still has 5 or 6 of the scarce BDM triangles for "Ost-Generalgovernment" at $250.00 a piece , this is the lowest I have seen them offered , get them while he still has them at that price .

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Last edited:
I would prefer a used one also , however; the scarciety of this triangle justifies buying one while it is a good deal ... I would bet that 5 years from now , this will be a 500 dollar triangle.

are they gone went to page do not see them?
No , not gone .... just send Spencer an email and he should still have a few left .He just hasn`t updated since last night . Tell him that Joe posted the General Government triangle for him on the HJ forum .

No , not gone .... just send Spencer an email and he should still have a few left .He just hasn`t updated since last night . Tell him that Joe posted the General Government triangle for him on the HJ forum .

Joe, this forum should get a commission from all these big dealers for all the hj items it helps sell! the auction links subforum has helped sell a good few items! :scot

Last edited:
I`d rather have maybe a 10% reduction in the items I buy from a dealer ... LOL .

Right on brother ... better to buy at a reasonable cost than when you really want one a few years from now and the cost is twice as much .

Back