BDM sleeve triangle Ost Oberschlesien

JUST BOUGHT this rare one from DEBERTEX who in my opinion is a rare gem of a dealer in the most positive sense thanks for working with me on this rare beauty. am curious if this one is in many other collections so if you have one please show it on this thread.

Attached Images Attached Images

Check Kevin's site Paul, he has the HJ and B.D.M. versions. I know he also recently purchased a very very difficult Ost Niederschlesien and has shown me a photo. You must have really wanted that one, congrats on the addition I know it was expensive.

YES FIRST ONE i HAVE EVER SEEN FOR SALE OR IN A COLLECTION SO MUST BE CONSIDERED RARE , GOT IT FOR A MUCH BETTER PRICE YES WAS EXPENSIVE LOL

Please login to view user info
    Here is one I sold awhile back .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Please login to view user info
    Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    Check Kevin's site Paul, he has the HJ and B.D.M. versions. I know he also recently purchased a very very difficult Ost Niederschlesien and has shown me a photo. You must have really wanted that one, congrats on the addition I know it was expensive.
    Hello Darin,

the HJ triangle you mentioned is mine now.
    When Kevin sold his entire collection at Mr Weitze in September, I had the opportunity to pick up the rarest like these ones.
    I sincerely believe that the "Ost - Niederschlesien" HJ triangle is the most difficult to find now.
    I am still lacking "Ost-Oberschlesien" and the set of Silesia will be complete for me.

Best Regards

Eric

img878.jpg
    Last edited by WIDUKIND; 15th January 2016 at 05:42 PM.