BDM sleeve triangle Ost Oberschlesien

Thanks Received
JUST BOUGHT this rare one from DEBERTEX who in my opinion is a rare gem of a dealer in the most positive sense thanks for working with me on this rare beauty. :canada1 am curious if this one is in many other collections so if you have one please show it on this thread.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Check Kevin's site Paul, he has the H.J. and B.D.M. versions. I know he also recently purchased a very very difficult Ost Niederschlesien and has shown me a photo. You must have really wanted that one, congrats on the addition I know it was expensive.

Here is one I sold awhile back .

Attachments

Check Kevin's site Paul, he has the HJ and B.D.M. versions. I know he also recently purchased a very very difficult Ost Niederschlesien and has shown me a photo. You must have really wanted that one, congrats on the addition I know it was expensive.

Hello Darin,

the HJ triangle you mentioned is mine now.
When Kevin sold his entire collection at Mr Weitze in September, I had the opportunity to pick up the rarest like these ones.
I sincerely believe that the "Ost - Niederschlesien" HJ triangle is the most difficult to find now.
I am still lacking "Ost-Oberschlesien" and the set of Silesia will be complete for me.

Best Regards

Eric

Attachments

Last edited:
Back