BDM Uniform with Sud Württemberg sleeve triangle

Thanks Received
Not sure how this forum is set up but I am a quick learner so please let me know if this is not okay to post here.
This is a photo of my mother in her BDM uniform with a Sud Wurrtemberg triangle.
Since one of my collecting strategies is to collect items that were earned or worm by my family members.
Ralph.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

This is the example I have acquired for my collection.
Ralph.

Attachments

Thank you Paul, she is 2300 miles away and is 93 years old this Christmas.
She told me some things about my father's service since he passed away at a fairly young age but we never discussed her involvement.
Ralph.

Nice idea Ralph ! :thumbup1: The collecting is more interesting when you know the identity of the owner, and here it's even better : this is a member of your family ! Did your mother keep some "stuff" ? Pictures, papers ?

I have a shirt from bann 180 "Hohenasperg- Süd Wurtemberg" but it's a HJ one, not a BDM. I'll post pics this coming weekend.

Nice idea Ralph ! :thumbup1: The collecting is more interesting when you know the identity of the owner, and here it's even better : this is a member of your family ! Did your mother keep some "stuff" ? Pictures, papers ?

I have a shirt from bann 180 "Hohenasperg- Süd Wurtemberg" but it's a HJ one, not a BDM. I'll post pics this coming weekend.
Thank you Fink!
Yes, it is very special to me. I have also started this thread on my father.
http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f24/hj-achievement-badge-black-leistungsabzeichen-10391/
Ralph.

Hi Ralph

I have a Kletterjacket Winter trousers boots scarf and knot with that area triangle on All to the same person :)

Hello john,
As my children have no interest in this "stuff", and my mother is 92 years old and can not see anymore, it is unlikely that I would be interested in acquiring this but thank you for posting. Do you have any photos you could post here?
Ralph.

As I promised Ralph, some pictures of my HJ shirt "Süd Wurttemberg - Bann 180 / Hohenasperg"

Attachments

Back