Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please login to view user info

BDM Uniform with Sud Württemberg sleeve triangle

Not sure how this forum is set up but I am a quick learner so please let me know if this is not okay to post here.
    This is a photo of my mother in her BDM uniform with a Sud Wurrtemberg triangle.
    Since one of my collecting strategies is to collect items that were earned or worm by my family members.
    Ralph.

Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (48.7 KB, 68 views)

This is the example I have acquired for my collection.
    Ralph.
    Attached Images Attached Images

INTERESTING and your mother. Does she mind talking about her experiences ? Am sure there are many members here who have questions.

Thank you Paul, she is 2300 miles away and is 93 years old this Christmas.
    She told me some things about my father's service since he passed away at a fairly young age but we never discussed her involvement.
    Ralph.

The BDM is not that well documented so ask questions.

Nice triangle. Also nice to have an item from the region of your family during the period.

Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    Nice triangle. Also nice to have an item from the region of your family during the period.
    Thank you Darin!
    Ralph.

Nice idea Ralph ! The collecting is more interesting when you know the identity of the owner, and here it's even better : this is a member of your family ! Did your mother keep some "stuff" ? Pictures, papers ?

I have a shirt from bann 180 "Hohenasperg- Süd Wurtemberg" but it's a HJ one, not a BDM. I'll post pics this coming weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Finck View Post
    Nice idea Ralph ! The collecting is more interesting when you know the identity of the owner, and here it's even better : this is a member of your family ! Did your mother keep some "stuff" ? Pictures, papers ?

I have a shirt from bann 180 "Hohenasperg- Süd Wurtemberg" but it's a HJ one, not a BDM. I'll post pics this coming weekend.
    Thank you Fink!
    Yes, it is very special to me. I have also started this thread on my father.
    https://www.HJ-research.com/forum/f24...zeichen-10391/
    Ralph.

Hi Ralph

I have a Kletterjacket Winter trousers boots scarf and knot with that area triangle on All to the same person :)

BDM Württemberg Kletterjacke with red/black leader lanyard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast