Thanks Thanks:  0

Please login to view user info

Bluish grey triangle SÜD WÜRTTEMBERG

Hello mates,

today I've received a new triangle. The threads are bluish grey! I'm really sure that it's not inked! Lanyards in this colour are known but what is this?

Thanks and regards,
    Sven.

Attached Images Attached Images

Never seen it before. Look like Flakhelfers eagle, but maybe is a fantasy item.

It's from an old original estate, I have no doubts. And this triangle was attached at a shirt or something ike that, there are rests of white threads. Flakhelfer eagles were blue!

Quote Originally Posted by Albrecht View Post
    Never seen it before. Look like Flakhelfers eagle, but maybe is a fantasy item.

Possibly washed with something blue that made the colors bleed into the triangle?

THE BACKGROUND COLOUR HAS WASHED INTO THE WHITE LETTERING IMO. Many of these had the crap wash out of them due to hard playing:canada:

Agree with Paul & Darin .
    Most likely washed with an HJ winter blouse and the colors bled .

Yes for me the triangle looked good but never seen these colours before.
    Maybe happened that, after wash it whit other things they get blue, but if that happened should to be happen whit a BDM triangle, because if was yellow was get green and not blue.

Nice uniform removed Sigrune in the photo as well Sven. I prefer the used Sigrunes myself.

----
    Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    Nice uniform removed Sigrune in the photo as well Sven. I prefer the used Sigrunes myself.