couple scarce new HJ triangles

Thanks Received
here are two scarcer ones both HJ OST OSTLAND and OST POMMERN

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Verdamnt , Paul

This month , I am out of money :crying:

But there is always next month :madgrin:

Good ones Kamerad , I wanted :frusty: the Pommern triangle :001_tt1:

Only lay away problems I've had with Wietze was getting them to take a payment. I had to email four times once to make a payment. I guess that's the normal way to do buisness in Deutchland.

Great items Paul !

Helmut has a good inventory with regular updates. I've never had a problem. Lots of choice (and thus temptation ! :w00t: - thank goodness for that :biggrin1:).

My Best

P

Last edited:
2 really nice triangles, I had both at my want list. Maybe next week I'll visit W's shop in Hamburg - Perle des Nordens und Tor zur Welt :D

Great items Paul !

Helmut has a good inventory with regular updates. I've never had a problem. Lots of choice (and thus temptation ! :w00t: - thank goodness for that :biggrin1:).

My Best

P

Wietze is very reliable. On the higher end as far as pricing goes, but gets scarce items on a regular basis. Shipping is expensive but I get items within 24 hours, Hamburg to California. My only complaint is that he lists items he's had in stock for quite some time on his updates if new stock does not arrive to try to generate interest, and the WWW, or Wietze Weekend Wait after the update comes out and you place an order. Those are my only issues with Wietze.

YES there are so many dealers that list items for years hope someone will bite and not coming to grips with the fact it is over priced beyond the dumbest collector . Have we heard the word SALE very few dealers have :canada:

Hey Guys... I'm really curious now... who is Wietze and would you mind sharing the website...? Sounds interesting..:gossip:

Thanks a lot Paul.. great site, he sure has a lot on offer.. not so much HJ, DJ, or BDM (at the moment) but certainly worth a regular look... thanks for that, I'm slowly getting a list together of interesting sites to search through... Cheers, Hansi:thumb:

are you sure you looked in the right area go to insignia of the NSDAP and you will see three separate columns for HJ DJ and BDM

:canada:

Last edited:
Back