Glimps of my HJ collection (2)

Thanks Received
Hi,
Just as promised in my earlier "glimps of my HJ collection" here are the remaining HJ arm triangles from my collection.
This makes a total of 40 triangles, although these ones still have to be put into frames depending the obergebiet, they look allready splendid put together.
In fact, I do have 41 different ones but the last one, sits on my uniform winter blouse ( I'm certainly not goiing to take it of this blouse)
And this one is for Ost Pommern.

Actually the obergebiete ; "Mitte and Ost" are for me, and I guess for many other collectors a problem. Harder to find any examples out there, so it seems. Why is that, I wonder?:confused1:

As you probably all have noticed I do (at this time, may alter later on?) only collect the male specimens.
But I'll shut up and lett the pictures do the talking.
Enjoy

All reaction is welcome
:belgium

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Great triangles , especially the last two groups .
Thank you for posting .

That's a great assortment wizard. You have some of the more difficult to find examples there especially the "Ost" triangles and the Bohemia, not to mention the Ausland. Thanks for showing.

Pfff, can be.
But it's getting harder to find some more.:frusty:
Here are some pics of the "ost Pommern" attached to the winter blouse.
By the way this is a uniform for a Rottenführer nachrichten HJ Bann 684, but with the lanyard from a "Scharführer" Furthermore as you can see on the shoulderboard is a red cord as a sign for "kriegsfreiwilliger".
This was not artificially put together by me, but purchased as such.

Thx guys for the comments,
always a motivating factor.

Attachments

Hello,

I am glad to see the triangle "Südost-Böhmen und Mähren" in this condition of preservation . It is extremely rare to see it. Thanks for showing !
Best Regards
Eric

:yo: Aircrew,

Thx for your reaction, as to how much we pay over here in Belgium?
I really do not know, because as a matter of fact I've done uptill now all my purchases thru the internet.
I've never attended uptill now a meeting, will probably do so later this yearduring the month of October (Ciney).
But as an example, cause you've mentioned the AHS. I've paid mine (AHS Chiemsee) I guess one of the most common from the AHS schools 650€ in pristine state with RZM paper tag present.
The others vary in between 75€ to up 500€ depending how scarce the are on the market.
So not cheap at all.:crying:
Wizardelf

Triangle prices in the US and in Europe are pretty similar. There is much competition amonst triangle collectors especially for the more difficult to find versions ie NPEA, AHS, Broadcasting units, Ost examples, etc. and the scarce triangles get bought up very rapidly when offered for sale. To collect scarce triangles you have to be ready to buy at a moments notice when they are put up for sale, it seems they just don't last long at all if the price is even marginally realistic, and if they are underpriced they stay up for seconds or minutes before they are gone from what I have seen.

Yep,
That's right.
A while back I missed out a NPEA Ilfeld in mint condition, I hesitated and..... it was gone.:h
at present I'm waiting a reply from a guy who has a "Ost danzig Westpreussen" for sale. I'm hoping he will agree with my proposition.:001_unsure:
Wizardelf

Yep,
That's right.
A while back I missed out a NPEA Ilfeld in mint condition, I hesitated and..... it was gone.:h
at present I'm waiting a reply from a guy who has a "Ost danzig Westpreussen" for sale. I'm hoping he will agree with my proposition.:001_unsure:
Wizardelf
Hello,

do you remember the price of the NPEA triangle "Ilfeld"?. Currently, the prices vary between 600 and 800 € !!!.

Hey Widukind,
believe it or not, but it was prized around $ 600 US. (I believe it to be $580US?)
So this would of been a bargain.
Yep, that's right at that prize, I shouldn't have hesitated, Now I want to bang my head against the wall.:cursing:
Wizardelf

Hope that the ODW is not the same as shared in some forums. I wanted to buy this piece some time ago and the seller took my money without sending the triangle!

Yep,
That's right.
Wizardelf

Sven, who is the seller of this item that took your money? You should post his username as a warning to others if he has scammed you.

:yo:
Yes, I agree totally, you should make his name publicly known,:violin:
So that others will be warned to act with caution with this fellow.:thumbdown:
But I'm pretty certain we are not talking about the same guy.
Sorry to hear you've lost your money, must say, up untill now this didn't occured yet to me, but should it happen one day, I think I tear the guy apart.:frusty:
wizardelf

:yo: Hohenlohe

Hope that the ODW is not the same as shared in some forums. I wanted to buy this piece some time ago and the seller took my money without sending the triangle!

About this ODW the guy's firstname wasn't by any chance "MIKE" ?:confused1:
This triangle was a long time offered at ioffer.com?
Should this be the case, then I came also in contact with the same guy, luckily for me I did him an offer, received a return mail, but could at the time not go along with his counterproposal in terms of payment.:w00t:
If we are talking about the same piece, lett me know, and I'll post his name in full here on the forum and also his callsign (wich I believe it to be the beginning of his emailaddress?):sneaky2:
Wizardelf

Back