Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Please login to view user info
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardelf View Post
    Yep,
    That's right.
    A while back I missed out a NPEA Ilfeld in mint condition, I hesitated and..... it was gone.
    at present I'm waiting a reply from a guy who has a "Ost danzig Westpreussen" for sale. I'm hoping he will agree with my proposition.
    Wizardelf
    Hello,

do you remember the price of the NPEA triangle "Ilfeld"?. Currently, the prices vary between 600 and 800 € !!!.

Hey Widukind,
    believe it or not, but it was prized around $ 600 US. (I believe it to be $580US?)
    So this would of been a bargain.
    Yep, that's right at that prize, I shouldn't have hesitated, Now I want to bang my head against the wall.
    Wizardelf

Hope that the ODW is not the same as shared in some forums. I wanted to buy this piece some time ago and the seller took my money without sending the triangle!

Quote Originally Posted by wizardelf View Post
    Yep,
    That's right.
    A while back I missed out a NPEA Ilfeld in mint condition, I hesitated and..... it was gone.
    at present I'm waiting a reply from a guy who has a "Ost danzig Westpreussen" for sale. I'm hoping he will agree with my proposition.
    Wizardelf

Sven, who is the seller of this item that took your money? You should post his username as a warning to others if he has scammed you.

I agree with Darin.....
    mfg Brian

Yes, I agree totally, you should make his name publicly known,
    So that others will be warned to act with caution with this fellow.
    But I'm pretty certain we are not talking about the same guy.
    Sorry to hear you've lost your money, must say, up untill now this didn't occured yet to me, but should it happen one day, I think I tear the guy apart.
    wizardelf

Hohenlohe

Quote Originally Posted by Hohenlohe View Post
    Hope that the ODW is not the same as shared in some forums. I wanted to buy this piece some time ago and the seller took my money without sending the triangle!
    About this ODW the guy's firstname wasn't by any chance "MIKE" ?
    This triangle was a long time offered at ioffer.com?
    Should this be the case, then I came also in contact with the same guy, luckily for me I did him an offer, received a return mail, but could at the time not go along with his counterproposal in terms of payment.
    If we are talking about the same piece, lett me know, and I'll post his name in full here on the forum and also his callsign (wich I believe it to be the beginning of his emailaddress?)
    Wizardelf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12