Hint

Thanks Received
While starting my collection of district triangles, I have noted some key points that may help other collectors. First BDM triangles are more available than HJ. and secondly when trying to make a purchase decision the hardest ones to find are in this order MITTE , OST , and SUDOST after that they are much more common areas

Hope this helps a bit

PAUL

Last edited:
Paul, it's OST and SÜDOST :)
Next week I can show some really nice new triangles for my collection, please look forward to my next thread!

While starting my collection of district triangles, I have noted some key points that may help other collectors. First BDM triangles are more available than HJ. and secondly when trying to make a purchase decision the hardest ones to find are in this order MITTE , OFT , and SUDOFT after that they are much more common areas

Hope this helps a bit

PAUL

While starting my collection of district triangles, I have noted some key points that may help other collectors. First BDM triangles are more available than HJ. and secondly when trying to make a purchase decision the hardest ones to find are in this order MITTE , OST , and SUDOST after that they are much more common areas

Hope this helps a bit

PAUL

Thanks for the good advice Paul :001_smile:

Back