hj/bdm insignia triangles

Thanks Received
hi guys i have the chance of these from a guy near me what would be a suitable price to pay for each item? i am only thinking of buying as he wants £80 for both and i thought that a good buy i couldnt pass?

regards ewan

man the photos are to big :(

Last edited:
lets try again here we go with darins idea of ms paint hope it works ok this time :h

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

nick you on windows with the green start button on the bottom left corner of the screen? if so go to programs then accessories down to microsoft paint then click file then upload when the pic comes up go into image at the top of screen then strech/skew and your sorted mate. damned if your not windows :DD

they triangles are nice mate i am 50/50 on them as i dont collect triangles but get pulled with a bargin.
if i dont take them i will offer them to the guys here at hj they are on a uk based website aswell.

cheers ewan

Last edited:
nick you on windows with the green start button on the bottom left corner of the screen? if so go to programs then accessories down to microsoft paint then click file then upload when the pic comes up go into image at the top of screen then strech/skew and your sorted mate. damned if your not windows :DD

they triangles are nice mate i am 50/50 on them as i dont collect triangles but get pulled with a bargin.
if i dont take them i will offer them to the guys here at hj they are on a uk based website aswell.

cheers ewan

Thanks for the info mate but there is no Paint option.

I am trying to get my head around Correl that should sort it.

Go for the triangles they are cool !

Nick

Back