Thanks Received
Hi Gentlemen,
Last week I bought a mainly cloth insignia convolute, half of which is HJ insignia, three BDM Gebietsdreiecken: Ost Wartheland, Süd Hochland, Süd Schwaben, Deutsches Jungvolk rune Patch, HJ Cap Diamond. I've looked them over, comparing them with examples shown on the forum & Helmut Weitze's site, they seem genuine enough, if rather ordinary pieces, although the BDM Ost Wartheland patch appears to be one of the rarer patches. Would members agree, on the pieces originality & Ost Wartheland rarity? Any information welcome.
Regards

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

All the insignia looks like good original items to me. The Ost Wartheland is a more difficult to find triangle, especially the yellow lettered HJ version. The diamond is not for the cap IMO, it's too large. It appears to be the one for the sports uniform and the BDM Kletterweste.

Hi Gentlemen,
Thanks for the posts. Gefolgschaft, regarding your extra details, I believe you are right, looked through the internet found a number of BDM Kletterwesten with diamond shaped cloth patches, as you write, the size of these patches are the same as the one I showed. Again thanks for the help. I've included a picture of a BDM Kletterweste.
Regards

Attachments

Back