HJ Reichsdeutsche Jugend Ausland triangle (male version)

Thanks Received
This one showed up Thursday. :thumbup1:

kevin

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Thanks Guys!

Paul,

I have 12 more triangles due to roll in late this week.
When I have them in my hand, I'll send you a list of what I have, then just let me know what you want pictures of, and I'll send.

kevin

Thanks Guys!

Paul,

I have 12 more triangles due to roll in late this week.
When I have them in my hand, I'll send you a list of what I have, then just let me know what you want pictures of, and I'll send.

kevin

12 More??!!! You've been busy Kevin. Hope to see an overview picture of your triangle collection soon. :thumbup:

Stu,

Yes they are getting expensive.
Wim's book will only accelerate the rise in cost.

It's been raining hj cloth on me. The level of activity within the last month has been exhausting - even for me. :blink:

I sold a Political Leader tunic :)crying:) to fund a few surprise hj/bdm cloth opportunities that I could not pass up. :D

I'll post some of them when they are actually in my hand.

kevin

PERFECT EXAMPLE of where this genre of collecting is going Kevin sold a political uniform SWASTIKAS to fund items which mostly do not sport SWASTIKAS onward and upward:drool:

Paul,

LOL, A true statement.

I have political leader tunics hanging in the back of the closet.
The only things my wife lets me display are the triangles, because they are...well for lack of a better word "safe" for people to notice when they are in that area.

I have two other PL tunics that I hardly ever see still in closet, and then there's the political leader armband collection, so don't worry Paul, I still have plenty of swatika items. You can't get much more "swastiky" than P.L. armbands. :thumbup:

BTW Paul, what are you holding in your new avatar?

kevin

Back