HJ Triangle font question?

Thanks Received
This is a partial picture of a triangle that I am considering. It's on a dealers site so I think it's best not to post the full picture. It's a Nord Nordsee triangle. I am concerned about the top left part of the letter "N". The line is going downward. On all other pictures of the capital N that I have been able to locate on other triangles the line is going upward. Is this a correct variation? Thanks, Mike

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Thanks Paul. I did find one other triangle with the same type of font after I made my post. The triangle that I posted and the other one that I found both have the traditions bar on the bottom. I ordered the triangle and will post a picture when it arrives from Germany. Mike

Paul is correct, lots of different script styles, some triangles I've seen have at least three. The backside is the tell all on most fakes.

Heres the Nord Nordsee triangle that I bought. It has the tradition litze and snaps on the back. It's the first HJ triangle that I have that has the tradition litze. How often are these tradition triangles encountered? I don't see them for sale very much but I would think there should be quite a few of them out there. Mike

Attachments

The reverse

Attachments

A closeup of the litze.

Attachments

Nice original triangle, no worries with this one, congrats. As for how many, it's more of an issue of how many HJ members were awarded the traditions litze, as it is an individual award, not a Bann or district award.

Back