Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hi Steve,

Thanks for the info regarding what the seller knows about the items. I haven't had a chance to look into it yet but I will.

Looking at the weave I immediately thought they where made in GERMANY and period if not the fakers are using era looms now and we must be very afraid

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Ayerst View Post
    Looking at the weave I immediately thought they where made in GERMANY and period if not the fakers are using era looms now and we must be very afraid
    The seller provided info to Steve stating that the maker was a Hungarian company called MPI based in Budapest.

certainly one of the more interesting threads in some time

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Ayerst View Post
    certainly one of the more interesting threads in some time
    Agreed. It's amazing what things come to light when period documents and references are studied.

Please login to view user info
    I will tell you that I would not take the risk. Among many money I buy no triangle thereof. But who is interested can tell me about it.

Hello,

Garry did the work ! He gave us the informations we need to make us an opinion on these, IMHO, very rare triangles. I searched by myself something more but didn't find.

The history of the "Deutsche Jugend" (German youth living outside from Germany and having (only) the nationality of the country they live) is still to be explored. There are many facts (and insignias) we have to discover.

Best regards

"Freiwilliger der deutschen Volksgruppe in Ungarn" triangle

That is another Insignia, which is from an estate.
    Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with the youth but it is from the same country.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello

All original rare Hungarian made insignia.

SS triangle the 3 type freiwillige patch issued 1944
    DJ Budapest issued 1940 - 1945
    NSS Hidas and NSS Budapest 1 type issued 1940 - 1942 NSS - Nationalsozialistisches Schülerheim 13 Boy school and 9 girls
    The Holy Grail here, the NS -
    Erziehungsanstalt triangle/ NSEA / Nationalsozialistisches Erziehungsanstalt / only two school was in Hungary
    Hungarian Volksdeutsche NSS = German AHS
    Hungarian Volksdeutsche NSEA = German NPEA

Hungarian DJ also wore the same uniform as HJ. Dreiecke, Sigrune, Armelband, Schulterklappen....... all Hungarian made and sometimes wear the German made HJ Armelband

Best Regards
    Last edited by sinus; 18th January 2017 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinus View Post
    Hello

All original rare Hungarian made insignia.

SS triangle the 3 type freiwillige patch issued 1944
    DJ Budapest issued 1940 - 1945
    NSS Hidas and NSS Budapest 1 type issued 1940 - 1942 NSS - Nationalsozialistisches Schülerheim 13 Boy school and 9 girls
    The Holy Grail here, the NS -
    Erziehungsanstalt triangle/ NSEA / Nationalsozialistisches Erziehungsanstalt / only two school was in Hungary
    Hungarian Volksdeutsche NSS = German AHS
    Hungarian Volksdeutsche NSEA = German NPEA

Hungarian DJ also wore the same uniform as HJ. Dreiecke, Sigrune, Armelband, Schulterklappen....... all Hungarian made and sometimes wear the German made HJ Armelband

Best Regards
    Good iformation sinus. How do you know this patches all good? You collect them for some time?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast