Insane prices for HJ sleeve triangles!!

Thanks Received
Look at the silly prices these items brought this week from Manion's. Unreal. These bidders must not know how to search any other sites or ebay. If it was not near impossible to get your consignment money out of these people I'd be tempted to list a bunch of stuff right now.

HJ Südost Oberdonau triangle, sold for $182.00 USD
HJ West Köln Aachen triangle, sold for $201.00 USD
HJ Süd Mainfranken triangle, sold for $292.00 USD
HJ West Mittelrhein triangle, sold for $182.00 USD
HJ West Ruhr-Niederrhein triangle, sold for $165.00 USD

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I would pay that much for the early font style " West Ruhr Niederhein " :001_cool: triangle , however ; :w00t: the others ........way out there . :crying: :001_wub:

I know of at least three Oberdonnau triangles up for sale right now that are in the 100 USD range and have been for sale for quite a while. Crazy to pay that price, must have been an emotional bidding war or something. :confused:

...If it was not near impossible to get your consignment money out of these people I'd be tempted to list a bunch of stuff right now

If you're worried about getting your consignment money from Manion's, you could always use their list-it-yourself option, which is pretty much like eBay, just on Manion's.

Really I've just heard to many horror stories to use Manions. Many from a guy that lives very near them and knows them well. I normally don't sell anyway, and when I do I generally have a list of guys I'll offer items to that have expressed interest in the past and I know and trust.

That certainly makes sense, Gefolgschaft - I just thought I would point out that they have an eBay-like format now that people can use if they do not want to send their items to Manions.

I do not know any of the Manion's guys personally although I've emailed some with Andrew in the past and he's sent me some information that was of interest to me (about the World War II 'dog army') and have generally found him to be quite pleasant. But I have not had any business dealings with Manion's, so I cannot speak about that aspect of things.

I got this HJ mid level Leaders visor on Manions " list it yourself " auction a few years ago for $800.00 .
A good visor worth 3 times the amount I paid for it .

Attachments

Manion's used to be a great place to buy and sell. There have been problems with sellers not being paid. There's a long thread on WAF about the buisness practices they use. It's worth checking now and again, sometimes stuff goes for cheap.

I was bidding on a couple of those and was shocked with the prices they went for and a bit ticked off to say the least. But like everything else it come come down the line eventually and everything is a like to have not a must have anymore

:canada1

contact them through email and explain that to them adding that you only use paypal, they don't have my credit card and I do a fair amount of business with them always through paypal. Good luck

If you register I would really recommend only using Manions auctions as a buying platform. There are some threads on WAF regarding people waiting months or even years to get paid for items they consigned. There are better consignment options out there.

UGLY they publicly addressed the problem last MAX and assured many this was being addressed and some of the biggest complaints where paid out but obviously there is still a very big problem there. Very odd for a consignment business to cut off the heads that feed it glad I just buy there

Back