Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Insane prices for HJ sleeve triangles!!

Look at the silly prices these items brought this week from Manion's. Unreal. These bidders must not know how to search any other sites or ebay. If it was not near impossible to get your consignment money out of these people I'd be tempted to list a bunch of stuff right now.

HJ Südost Oberdonau triangle, sold for $182.00 USD
    HJ West Köln Aachen triangle, sold for $201.00 USD
    HJ Süd Mainfranken triangle, sold for $292.00 USD
    HJ West Mittelrhein triangle, sold for $182.00 USD
    HJ West Ruhr-Niederrhein triangle, sold for $165.00 USD

Attached Images Attached Images

Please login to view user info
    I would pay that much for the early font style " West Ruhr Niederhein " triangle , however ; the others ........way out there . :001_wub:

I know of at least three Oberdonnau triangles up for sale right now that are in the 100 USD range and have been for sale for quite a while. Crazy to pay that price, must have been an emotional bidding war or something. :confused:

Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    ...If it was not near impossible to get your consignment money out of these people I'd be tempted to list a bunch of stuff right now
    If you're worried about getting your consignment money from Manion's, you could always use their list-it-yourself option, which is pretty much like eBay, just on Manion's.

Really I've just heard to many horror stories to use Manions. Many from a guy that lives very near them and knows them well. I normally don't sell anyway, and when I do I generally have a list of guys I'll offer items to that have expressed interest in the past and I know and trust.

That certainly makes sense, Gefolgschaft - I just thought I would point out that they have an eBay-like format now that people can use if they do not want to send their items to Manions.

I do not know any of the Manion's guys personally although I've emailed some with Andrew in the past and he's sent me some information that was of interest to me (about the World War II 'dog army') and have generally found him to be quite pleasant. But I have not had any business dealings with Manion's, so I cannot speak about that aspect of things.

I got this HJ mid level Leaders visor on Manions " list it yourself " auction a few years ago for $800.00 .
    A good visor worth 3 times the amount I paid for it .
    Attached Images Attached Images

HJ West Ruhr-Niederhein triangle, sold for $165.00 USD

Bargain, I would pay more for this specimen!

You should have bid then.

Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    You should have bid then.
    I didn't know Manion's :)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast