Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Please login to view user info

West Ruhr Niederrhein

Morning Gents,

despite not having a single Gebietsdreieck and noch being really interested in them even I would have paid this price for the beautifully made Ruhr-Niederrhein . Unfortuntely I have only very limited access to Manions. They didn't have many decent items of my collecting area for a long time. So I stopped looking. I also hear for the first time about the 'List-it-yourself' option. I might try this.
    Anyway, that's a hint to have a more frequent look on the Manions website.

Rgds

Daniel

P.S.> If anyone has a traingle for sale of the same type like Ruhr-Niederrhein you can contact me at any time.

Here's another item. Only 391.00 USD for the next bid if somebody wants it that badly.
    Attached Images Attached Images

If HJ items are selling for insane prices on Manions , then Im going to start to send some of my HJ items there ...WOW .

i put a bid of $61 on that think i will send my one off to them crazy crazy

there are 23 bids on it so lots of interest

Sold for 341 USD. If anyone wants to pay double retail like this price on HJ straps feel free to contact me. :001_tt2:

I paid 500 for a matching pair of wartime landjahr straps a year and a half ago and that group included the landjahr triangle .

Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    Sold for 341 USD. If anyone wants to pay double retail like this price on HJ straps feel free to contact me. :001_tt2:
    That price does not include Manions commission charges of 15% and the shipping and handling .... $65.00

All total for this single Landjahr strap ..... aprox $406.00
    Last edited by joecool; 4th February 2011 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joecool View Post
    I paid 500 for a matching pair of wartime landjahr straps a year and a half ago and that group included the landjahr triangle .
    That's a realistic price for all three pieces.

Alas I must admit to bidding this up but did not get it. One tab on my radar but not at that price

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast