Insane prices for HJ sleeve triangles!!

West Ruhr Niederrhein

Morning Gents,

despite not having a single Gebietsdreieck and noch being really interested in them even I would have paid this price for the beautifully made Ruhr-Niederrhein . Unfortuntely I have only very limited access to Manions. They didn't have many decent items of my collecting area for a long time. So I stopped looking. I also hear for the first time about the 'List-it-yourself' option. I might try this.
Anyway, that's a hint to have a more frequent look on the Manions website.

Rgds

Daniel

P.S.> If anyone has a traingle for sale of the same type like Ruhr-Niederrhein you can contact me at any time.

Here's another item. Only 391.00 USD for the next bid if somebody wants it that badly.:jaw:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

If Hj items are selling for insane prices on Manions , then Im going to start to send some of my Hj items there ...WOW .

i put a bid of $61 on that think i will send my one off to them crazy crazy

I paid 500 for a matching pair of wartime landjahr straps a year and a half ago and that group included the landjahr triangle .

Sold for 341 USD. If anyone wants to pay double retail like this price on HJ straps feel free to contact me. :001_tt2:

That price does not include Manions commission charges of 15% and the shipping and handling .... $65.00

All total for this single Landjahr strap ..... aprox $406.00

Last edited:
More stuff that got bid up at Manion's. The triangle sold for $113 USD and the Bann 564 general H.J. single strap sold for $83 USD. Those prices do not include Manion's 15% buyers permium and shipping also. An example of two very common H.J. insignia selling for a high price IMO. I bet the high bidder on that triangle would kick himself if he saw that same triangle in the same condition is for sale on Grenadier's site for $65 USD right now.

Attachments

Last edited:
I have not been on that site since they stopped taking paypal and it was hit and miss then. The odd time you can get something but only after wading through the fakes

:canada1

I think I will be sending some of my single straps to Manions ... he he

WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA EXCEPT THEY ARE NOTORIOUS FOR VERY LATE PAY OUTS

:canada1

I've heard the same thing. Tempting, but who knows when you'll get paid according to complaints I've seen. The prices things seem to fetch there is a good lure, but I'd rather sell to my own reliable contacts at a fair price as they pay up front and no worries.

Back