Just bought - HJ West Kurhessen

Thanks Received
JUST bought this one from HISCOLL a very scarce one

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Nice one Paul. I don't have many triangles but I got one of these also a while back. It's a good one because straps that match aren't too tough to find.

Paul, you are on fire with the triangles and the tinnies!!!

Lovely piece. The true that after seeing your stuff in your bunker, and the stuff from other people here, it is really difficult to focus only in tinnies.

Regards

Antonio

Paul, you are on fire with the triangles and the tinnies!!!

Lovely piece. The true that after seeing your stuff in your bunker, and the stuff from other people here, it is really difficult to focus only in tinnies.

Regards

Antonio

go for it Antonio don't pass up anything you can always use you acquisitions as traders

PAUL

Paul,

Believe me, I will be doing so. I will not let things go when I have the chance to take it. I will follow what you said!!!

Regards

Antonio

Kind of sad really. The BDM are still relevant & interesting, just as much as the HJ.

hi paul nice triangle i have never seen before!!

hi pat i agree as i also love the bdm girls uniforms, again paul you never really see as much white bdm blouses with the triangle etc compaired with brownshirts i also love the bdm kettler jacket aswell.

anyone any bdm uniforms in there collections? sure would love to see a genuine white blouse with triangle diamond etc

regards eewan

hi paul nice triangle i have never seen before!!

hi pat i agree as i also love the bdm girls uniforms, again paul you never really see as much white bdm blouses with the triangle etc compaired with brownshirts i also love the bdm kettler jacket aswell.

anyone any bdm uniforms in there collections? sure would love to see a genuine white blouse with triangle diamond etc.

well EWAN hope some members see your request and post pics of their uniforms they are out there BUT do not remember many white blouse with insignia but lets see
PAUL

Back