Just bought West Ruhr-Niederrhein HJ triangle

Thanks Received
JUST GOT THIS ONE A FEW MINUTES AGO only 50.00

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
BB... BLOODY BRILLIANT!!!

Congratulations gentleman, it is a great catch... and when the prices come in this way, double brilliant. I also got a nice tinnie myself for 12 Euros... will show you soon.

REgards

Antonio

well first seen in 1933, it is obviously off a uniform maybe taken off in 45 ?. There are many more variations out there to be seen yet IMO

paul

well first seen in 1933, it is obviously off a uniform maybe taken off in 45 ?. There are many more variations out there to be seen yet IMO

paul

Tough to know when it was taken off or by who Paul. Great looking triangle for a steal. Things are getting pricey now, generic strief and motor straps going for 2OO euro on Ebay DE and triangles selling for the same.

Agreed Paul. I search out the deals (something like your newest triangle for example) for additions now. If it's something I just must have, I'll pay if I have to.

It is strange I was dealing on the same traingle for 175.00 and then it showed up on a dealer site plus I get my AHS school one for well under the posted dealer price so goes to show if you can wait it out do not buy impulse and it will come your way

PAUL

Back