Let's debate Landjahr triangles

Bump :)

Could this possibly have something to do with the Article on page 170, of the RZM mitteilungsblatt 25th May 1935. ?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

ITS FOR GIRLS CERTAINLY i have one which came out of a girls photo album with several photos of all the girls wearing them , there is no mystery or faking about it , and i thought it was known to any serious collector , i do not think they are realy rare but scarse , strange to read some of these comments , when i first saw the item i was pleased to have it . where others it seem go into a paronoid tizzy .sending it back and testing it with a bed lamp and widgee board .
i dont even think i have ever seen a hj triangle that was a good fake !

Paul, its talking about the Dienst and Rangabzeichen (inkl. Landjahr) of the HJ that are from now on (june 1935) only allowed to be issued through the HJ Dienststelle and not anymore through the RZM sellers or delivered through the Makers. It is telling them that the RJF would be taking control of these items bit by bit, and that all left over stock in the old form, would be used up and that sellers and makers need to make a list of what they have left, what Form it is etc etc... and send it in by latest 10 june 1935..

Maybe Wim will be able to shed more light here on the Landjahr triangle, and if there is, or was a specific rule or mention that the one version was, as is claimed above,
"Certainly" for girls.
I am not a serious collector of Triangles, i dont even own one, so i am exempt from the
"i thought it was known to any serious collector"
LOL.
Bottom/Feeders know their place, thats where i am off back to now :pound:

THANKS JO . I am a serious collector of triangles and for one of many did not know of the black one and am a bit perplexed by the assumption they should be better known. It is interesting that the documents talks about using up of current stock as many think that a cut off date was written in stone obviously not

:canada1

A new photo pick-up.

Attachments

A new photo pick-up.

Hi Sven,

It would seem that the letters of the triangle are of the same color as the armband but I can make a mistake also.
I remain convinced that this triangle was worn by HJ and BDM for a short period.
We can never prove it really because all the photos of this time are in blacks and whites.
Thank you for showing and sharing this magnificent photo.

Best Regards:yo:
Eric

Back