Mitte Mittelland Hitler Youth sleeve triangle

Thanks Received
Just got this mitte from WEITZE . good fast service from GERMANY

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
OUT here in the great prairie it is not that fast but very quick and worth the expense for some of this stuff from over there. I have now a good rapport:thumbup: with him and will buy much more over time

Only thing I don't like about Wietze is the long wait after the updates to see if you have actually bought the items or if someone else did. I think the more you spend the more you were the "first" one to order the item.

If someone gets angry or has hard feelings about someone else getting an item before them it's just sour grapes I think. For every missed deal there's a bunch more waiting around the corner. Same with being outbid at an auction. I've lost out on several items to folks I am familiar with, but hold no grudges or ill feelings towards others for it.

WELL you should see the post on Fridays on other forums when the upgrade of NIEMANS is done lots of of crying and anger when they don't get their stuff funny to watch actually

Almost impossible to get something from Nieman. I tried last week, there was a lot with unumbered HJ straps and a nice early Sigrune. Submited my order seconds after the update opened, got the "sorry sold" email about a half hour later. :lol:

I visit Helmut Weitze sometimes in Hamburg. All employees of his team are really nice and I order often from his shop. We have a really nice contact and they answer every question really fast :thumbup1:

If someone gets angry or has hard feelings about someone else getting an item before them it's just sour grapes I think. For every missed deal there's a bunch more waiting around the corner. Same with being outbid at an auction. I've lost out on several items to folks I am familiar with, but hold no grudges or ill feelings towards others for it.

I think everyones' blood gets a little bit hotter (a lot) when losing an auction in the last second, and you are left with your silly face thinking in how bad was the mother of the person you won it.

But, you have the other side of the coin, when in the last 10 seconds you make the best offer and then... congratulations. Specially when the item is quite cheap. Or not, but you won it... that feeling is great!!

Anyway, good luck to all of you in the future when bidding.... but not when you bid against me:001_tt2:

Regards

Antonio

Back