My collection of BDM sleeve triangles so far

Thanks Received
I am finally getting around to posting scans of my BDM triangles.
I will post the ones that I have right now and I have some other ones that I have not received yet.
Bobby

Nord Niedersachsen with press studs:
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Ost Sudetenland:

Süd Württemberg:

West Köln-Aachen:

West Köln Aachen with Traditionslitze:

West Westfalen:

Attachments

Most people prefer the male version of the HJ sleeve triangles. But I do not make a differnece between BDM and HJ . That´s why I very much like your post and hope for more BDM triangles. Does anybody know what is the most rare BDM triangle ? Probably RJF but what elde is hard to find ?

Beautiful girl triangles. I also differentiate boys and girls. Because JM / BDM is my great interest - my eyes are always looking for black triangles with white letters. @Chlodwig: Some are quite common, others rare - I think "Südost Böhmen und Mähren" is already rare because (I am looking for it very much), but I can see from a collector who I know, a triangle for girls, with "RJF Rundfunkspielschar". Someone here in the forum once show it one from "RJF Wachgefolgschaft" - and it was for girls (with white letters). I wouldn't have believed it (What kind of tasks did a girl have there...Typewriter or something)

But, a nice topic, BDM triangles... I have to make my display bigger, then I'll show it here too. Greetings from Marlies

I do not know much about the Wachgefolgschaft of the BDM but I would guess that these girls not so much had to work with typewriters. I guess they mainly worked more or less as guards for the RJF Reichsjugendführung. Of course, you don't have to imagine female guards armed with pistols or rifles. Rather, they had to surround the RJF representatives as “protection” and provide smaller barriers.
Yes I agree that the triangles of the RJF wachgefolgschaft are extremely desirable. It took years until I was able to get a BDM-Böhme and Mähren .
Greetings to you, Marlies.

Chlodwig, once we have found a BDM triangle RJF Wachgefolgschaft like this, we open up a topic and find out what the girls' job was there. But your guesses are possible. If a girl had a triangle like that, then she had her job to do. I'll do some research, I'm interested - but it's beyond the scope of the topic here. Kind regards from Marlies

Back