my small collection

Thanks Received
4 yrs worth so far anyone have any spares for sale ?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Nice collection , they all look good to me .

That`s a nice collection :thumbup: .
Have the prices changed much since you started collecting these 4 years ago?.
Thanks for sharing the photo`s.

Last edited:
A glimps of my Hj Collection

Hey all you fellow collectors,
Here are a few pics of my collection. It is only a part of my collection since I'm still changing around and still need a few extra frame's to put for example the rest of my HJ Triangles on display.
Will try to send pics next time of my other main interest HJ transitional knives and my two HJ uniforms (sommer and winter).
Any reaction is welcome.
Please keep in mind I'm only collecting for about six years now and am certainly not a well experienced authority, thow try to get as much Info as is possible.

Attachments

I really like the way that you`re framing the Daggers so that they have the maker marks on display.
It`ll be awesome if/when you get enough to complete the row :thumb: .
Is there any chance of you posting a close up photo of them?.

Also, Where do you get your frames from?,as i`ve been looking for some similar for quite a while.

Werwolf,

Showing the makersmark is what is best to do, with transitionals, I think. That way,except for a few, you just show the double markings on the blade. I've included a picture of my first frame, where I put the emphasis on the DJ theme.
The second is around the HJ themselves and a third one, in the futur, I hope will be around the NS studentenbund.
I like to try to work around themes. Actually I'm putting one together with "landjahr" theme, and another one around "HJ Nordsee". (My summeruniform is for a obergefolgschaftsführer in the streifendienst with the right "190"shoulderboards)

Furthermore I've tried to link the HJ to the SS, so I've also put a frame together with some SS items bild around a dogtag from a guy from the 1/SS Pz Jaëger Abt 12 (12th SS Pz Div Hitlerjugend). The cufftittle here is the only copy as they are a bitt to high in prize for me.
I've tried to take some pics from up close, but with the camera I have, it doesn't give any good results up untill now. So I need to try some or get me a better camera. :h

In regards to those black frames, I bought them in a store, in Antwerp, "Habitat" the are specialized in interior decoration. They actually do come in different sizes. But on the box is a internetreference XLBOOM.com. So why do you not try this, who knows you could order them inmediatly online.:yo:

Attachments

Very well displayed items. I really like the Landjahr display that shows the "Schwert und Schole" trumpet banner. A set of some post 1938 Landjahr straps would fit nicely there. Well done.

He, he,
That's just what I did.
I managed to get my hands on a pair of past 1938 pattern Landjahrboards.
Still one payment to go to get these here where they belong into this frame.
I'm still on the look out for a nice cufftitle "Landdienst" to put this above the triangle.

Furthermore I've also just bought a post card with the image of a HJ boy with landjahrbanner hanging from his trumpet (bought from Weitze).

Thx for your comment

Attachments

Thanks for the extra photo`s wizardelf,

i understand about the camera,but how can we possibly spend our hard earned money on new ones when there are so many HJ items still to buy :001_smile: .

And i was right, The Daggers do look awesome when you`ve completed a row :thumb: .

The way you`ve put them in the frames really shows the variances in design and size etc, Excellent.

I`m looking forward to seeing your new Landjahr straps displayed when you`ve finished paying for them.
Hopefully one day you`ll come across more than a photo of a banner to go with them.

P.S, i emailed xlboom for a list of retailers in the U.K, so i`m hoping that there is somewhere near me. Thank you for the link :yo:.

I managed to get my hands on a pair of past 1938 pattern Landjahrboards.
Still one payment to go to get these here where they belong into this frame.

Could you post a picture of the Landjahr display with the post 1938 Landjahr straps and the new photo if they`ve arrived please?
It would be interesting to see what difference the new items make to the way the frame looks.

P.S, i heard back from XLBOOM.com about the frames, but they were a too little expensive.Thanks for the link though :thumb: .
But i`m sorted now as i found someone who will make any size of frame with any display gap that i need,plus he does it as a hobby so at a reasonable price too.

:yo: Werwolf,
As soon as they've arrived I'll post the pics.:thumbup:
Yep, those frames don't come cheap, but the result is nice, far better as the frames I used to use from IKEA.
It's nice to hear that you've found a solution though, for this problem.
At first, I was also thinking of finding somebody to build me frames on well defined mesurements, but this means you'll have to have a pretty damn accurate idea as to how you want your frame to look like as a final result. :001_unsure:
Not always easy with a collection wich is in full evolution.
Wizardelf
:belgium

Back