Nachrichten-HJ (Signals HJ) Scharführer shoulder straps (Bann 475), Rank lanyards, HJ-Streifendienst cufftitle

Thanks Received
Hello,

as i told in my indtroduction i normaly don't collect HJ stuff but because my both grandfathers served their years before army there i start now to get some stuff they must have had on their uniforms. Thanks here to member Hohentwiel! because he told me in an other forum in which districts and Banne they have served. (Admin Edit: yes, he got that information from hj-research without crediting us...)

out of paperwork i know that one was a Gefolgschaftsführer Bann 118 from '33-'36 and the other Hauptjungzugführer Bann 46 from '33-'39 and from him i thought i has been a Scharführer at the HJ Streifendienst that was what he has told me years ago thats why bought that cuff title but out of an resume from 1944 i now know that he was a Hauptjungzugführer at the DJ (THANKS HOHENTWIEL!!)

As i told now i will buy everything i will find for Gefolgschaftsführer and Hauptjungzugführer as well stuff from Banne 46 and 118 Gebiet West Hessen-Nassau and Ost Kurmark

so end of that tale, now here:

triangle West Hessen-Nassau
cuff title HJ-Streifendienst
shoulder boards Scharführer Marine-HJ Bann 475 (i bought that because thats the town i was born and lifed near 30 years there)
Dienststellungsschnur Hauptjungzugführer DJ
Führerschnur Gefolgschaftsführer HJ

regards
Armin

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
I think that it is great that you put this set together in memory of your relatives. What does the résumé of your grandfather who was in the Streifendienst look like?

A nice grouping of items. The Ost Kurmark triangle will probably prove to be the most difficult (and expensive) thing to obtain, but they do show up now and again for sale. Good luck in completing the group.

@Trommeller don't know exactly what you mean with "how does his resume look like". My grandfather told me years ago that he was a Streifen-HJ member from where he switched over 1939 to the Waffen-SS. But in that resume i have from 1944 he writes that he joined the HJ from 1933 till the switch 1939 and left there as a Hauptjungzugführer and because out of that rank i know now that he served in the DJ. Till i found that resume i had already bought that cuff title. The resume itself he has had to write because he wanted to marry my grandmother and therefore that resume was needed (only for that wedding i have i dossier with 80 pages from the SS-Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt seems that it wasn't so easy to marry a sergeantship)

@Gefolgschaft yes unluckily it will be not easy to find. The money i have to give therefore doesn't matter it's stuff relating to my family so i'll pay the price. I look always through the web for that triangle but can't find anything :-(. Maybe if you will see one in future and you are not interested to by it for your own collection give me a pm.

@Gefolgschaft yes unluckily it will be not easy to find. The money i have to give therefore doesn't matter it's stuff relating to my family so i'll pay the price. I look always through the web for that triangle but can't find anything :-(. Maybe if you will see one in future and you are not interested to by it for your own collection give me a pm.

I understand, as I will pay more for certain items also. I did see an Ost Kurmark with traditionslitze for the bargain price of 175 USD at Jeff Clarkes site some weeks back, it sold very fast. The price was low as it was a consignment item. It went to a friends collection. Good luck with the hunt, you will find it all in time.

How did I miss this one?

Very nice grouping Armin. Thanks for showing it and I hope that your search for the other items you mentioned is going well.

Back