new year indulgence

Thanks Received
finally caved in with a better price and bought the two rarest AHS triangles Waldbröl and Heiligendamm. can be seen in the articles section but will post individually when in hand

finally caved in with a better price and bought the two rarest AHS triangles WARBROL and Heilgendamm. can be seen in the articles section but will post individually when in hand

Hi paul,
you were right to buy them because I was ready to put them in my pocket .....LOL
Best regards

Congratulations Paul, great triangles and also a good investment afterall. Like your one from Niederlanden.

Looking forward to see the pics!!!

Regards

Antonio

Well done paul , a good investment , you would only get two firkins of kentish ale for that price:D you had a good day raiding WAF as well , i was far to late:laugh:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

OUCH IS RIGHT PAT, I sat on my thumbs for many months on these but finally got him so come down a bit. They are the rarest of the rare AHS diamonds and would not pay that much for any of the other schools

PAUL

1200 usd ouch. That's some serious money in anyone's language. QUOTE]

its more than what i could or would pay just because triangles are not that big too me, but im sure paul knows their value and has made a wise purchase, the only thing that worries me with these triangles is re-selling them as its a very small market and an even smaller one at those costs, but i doubt paul has any intention of selling them so this is not an issue lol, cant wait to see them paul

I actually think they verge on impossible to get right now but at the same time price was my big nemesis as I never buy over priced unless it is known rare and resale does not come into it as my collection will never see the market even after I croak. I did get a bit of a break on his price but not much in the end I just plain wanted them and the funds where available. My collector neighbour met me in the driveway this morning and told me I have first dibs on his collection which includes a mint unissued m40 sd SS LID. :w00t: and some daggers etc

Yes Conratulations Paul ! Life is too short not to buy the things you really want:thumbup:

Nick

I actually think they verge on impossible to get right now but at the same time price was my big nemesis as I never buy over priced unless it is known rare and resale does not come into it as my collection will never see the market even after I croak. I did get a bit of a break on his price but not much in the end I just plain wanted them and the funds where available. My collector neighbour met me in the driveway this morning and told me I have first dibs on his collection which includes a mint unissued m40 sd SS LID. :w00t: and some daggers etc

unissued m40 sd SS :001_tt1:

lucky you paul!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, $ 1,200

sounds increadible expencive, hope they are worth every single peny of it. and that you get real stuff, of course...

the items are real of course, I never buy anything without doing due diligence and getting a guarantee price ya is way out there but these are two of the rarest names and do demand a premium .A member here has one for 500.00 firm price but it is a common one and I would never pay for that unless a big discount was in it

PAUL

Back